More muslim violence: killed a nun in Somalia.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
SupraDerk said:
Didn't mean to offend anyone if I did and no hard feelings towards you guys either :naughty:
Derky... :love: *puts on some Berry White, lights the fire, pours the wine, no, not wine, um, crown and coke* Now call over some of those freaky tattoo girls you know and *sings* "Let's get it on! oh yeah baby! Allllll night long!"

lmao!

encomiast

boosted kraut
Mar 31, 2005
germany
csr ma71 said:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists tend to be Muslim.
Or are just most terrorist acts in the past 5 years being covered by the media commited by muslims? I think there's a point to the whole biased media thing. You sure get higher audience ratings when covering muslim terrorism than e.g. the massacres committed by the "Lord's Resistance Army" in the name of the Christian god in Uganda and Congo.

There has always been terrorism in the past decades which had nothing to do with Islam. Be it in Spain, Northern Ireland, Germany, you name it.

And I don't know about the US, but at least over here local muslim leaders do indeed condemn terrorism and extremism. They get very few media coverage though.

As an example, here's what Malaysia's prime minister said in July this year at the International Conference of Islamic Scholars in Jakarta:
http://www.tharwaproject.com/node/10143
It just doesn't seem to interest anyone.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
For all of you who are even remotely defending the Muslim religion - you can kiss my @^%&$&!

No seriously.

p357673_1.jpg
p357673_2.jpg
p357673_3.jpg
p357673_4.jpg
p357673_5.jpg
p357673_6.jpg
p357673_7.jpg
p357673_8.jpg

If the Muslim religion is soooooo "Anti hate/killing/violence" WHERE THE F'!!#@CK IS the whole of the religion fighting and speaking out against this?