More free stuff?

Ric

Setting the standard
Feb 22, 2007
Central Florida
www.1jzgte.us
I've already been drinking 1-3 of them a day since they were introduced. It's straight strong as hell mcdonalds coffee out of a tea cooler, flavor, ice, and sweetner mixed on the spot. It's the best iced coffee I've ever had. The Duncan and Starbucks tastes like water when compared, since they are premade.

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Ric said:
I've already been drinking 1-3 of them a day since they were introduced. It's straight strong as hell mcdonalds coffee out of a tea cooler, flavor, ice, and sweetner mixed on the spot. It's the best iced coffee I've ever had. The Duncan and Starbucks tastes like water when compared, since they are premade.

after seeing your reply i had to go get some right now and i must say that it does make starbucks taste like their iced coffee is watered down...wow

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Ric said:

Starbucks iced coffee isn't premade... Its either a pound brewed for a half pound, or a half pound brewed for a quarter. And the blends we use for our iced coffee is specifically made for it. its ment to be a lighter coffee, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the caffine you tweakers need.

Ask your barista what they are using for iced coffee today. It will usually be terraza(or terrazu , I get that shit confused) or Italian roast. try it sweetened with vanilla next time ;)

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
Well since My county isn't in the coupon i can't get it so looks like no1 but FL gets this coupon ;) but not South FL buttt with the help of photoshop tell me what u think =)

freeyx6.jpg