MN TC Help-

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
Hey guys I'm in need of some local people more knowledgable than I. If anyone saw my vibration thread in general discussion well thats what I need help with. Wondering if anyone might have a spare r154 DS I could purchase perhaps? Or if someone is willing to even take a look at it and try and tell me wtf is wrong with it I'd really appreciate it. Would be nice if it worked before this weekend.

Thanks a lot to anyone that can help-
Chris

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
It really hard to find a DS as in drive shaft right? the R154 is a hard to come by tranny at the local junk yard. After 5 tomorrow you can come and look at my cousin MkIII 5spd and compare it to your if you can still drive it. Other than that maybe friday? What going on friday that you need your MkIII?

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
Need to drive to wisconsin :( that evening.

I have to work until 10 tomorrow night. If you have a r154 driveshaft and output shaft/slip yoke, could I stop by after work and take a look? I don't want to drive it all the way out there with it vibrating but I don't have much of a choise, girlfriends b-day and kinda need to be there. The daily is down with a broken tranny too... *tear

Chris