MKIII Models wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
Yes MKIII Models wanted to print a poster size photo to use as an example. I do small run prints for
photographers and artists and many years ago I used to print large prints for members here. OK The model cars can have people in them.. Girls / Guys / Both.. Just keep it PG rated "Day at the beach" stuff like that. Remember these are for all to see as examples. Because of the short runs I do collect extra material and ink that I like to pass on to my friends on Supra Mania at a low cost. I just need some nice looking MKIII's to print some examples so I can post photos of what they look like when they are done. Once I have the photo I am willing to send the actual print to the owner of the car! I am going to assume that the person that sends me the photo is the owner of the car.

Let me also say I am not looking for the car show winner cars either.. everyone's supra is special to them. Lots of work and money has gone into these cars and only real fans can appreciate the inner beauty of the Supra. So don't think I wont use your car if its not SHOW QUALITY, if you love your supra that's good enough for me. Also local supra clubs are welcome to send photos of their gatherings and I will put their name on the poster if they want. This is all for fun. So try and have some fun..

OK Now about the photo quality. Everyone loves the IPHONE and its camera. Everyone except people that own large printers like mine. These photos must be taken with a camera that is 8 to 10 megapixel or better on its high setting. The bigger the print the larger the photo must be. Any new cell phone can print 4x6 or some even 8x10 prints. However lets get the real cameras out for some quality photos.
I have seen 10megapixil cameras that can fit in your back pocket. Lets see what we can come up with!

The photos can be sent to me via PM or posted here (unless the mods have something to say about it) if they are too large PM me and I will tell you a way to send it to me.

thanks for the help.. I hope we get some cool photos out of this.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I'll see what I can come up with. Buddy of mine recently took some pictures of my car downtown by the train station, some of the ones I got turned out alright, but he has a much nicer camera setup.

Just waiting for him to get done working nights... I'll let you know when he stops by next.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
I sent him some of my pics.. There aren't a ton of nice A70s out there, but I know the number is greater than zero lol.

Some other folks should send some in if they're decent...

Janch

Jul 23, 2012
Riga
hey sometimes stock is the best. good old MK3 time and sawblades was ok back then. take a good shot of ur MA70 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.