MKIII drifting

Pernilongo

LADA is my daily
Jul 15, 2007
Los Angeles
I wanna know who brought the beetle and that benz in the second video and that were they thinking. i think there is also an Aveo and a guy on an ATV.

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
dude that is like the craziest track day I have ever seen, people over taking in bad spots for a novice, and not holding lines when being passed like there trying to block. not a good place to test drift.
needs to look in to a drift aggressive alignment as well, it's a night and day difference.
and he needs to cut that hair! how can he see tah apex!!!

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Yea that guy sucks....I drift my N/A no problem. You just gotta know what your doing and not be afraid of spinning out or anything.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Wow that guy was terrible. He would counter hard and let off the gas as soon as it got loose...

Maybe if his hair wasn't getting in the way he could do a little better.

Nah, I doubt it.

tiltmode43

Sep 21, 2009
Sunny Socal
staticpage;1408524 said:
dude that is like the craziest track day I have ever seen, people over taking in bad spots for a novice, and not holding lines when being passed like there trying to block. not a good place to test drift.

Seriously! haha

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I'm not sayin I'd be better but, i deff think i could do alot better then that. I'll give him props for puttin it on the internet and ownin a supra, but that just wasn't all that nice.

LordDigital

May 21, 2005
Chicago
staticpage;1408524 said:
needs to look in to a drift aggressive alignment as well, it's a night and day difference.
and he needs to cut that hair! how can he see tah apex!!!

This looks like the German GP track ,they rarely have groups based on experience on open track days and the only rule is "absolutely no burnouts"

mk3cynruner

Oct 17, 2008
Ontario CA.
enawazh;1408065 said:
You think its has something to do with the driver and not the car???

+1
Fully agree, i find its quite fun cause the car has a great wheel base and loads of power in the bottom end, sets in to a drift real nice.

Learn to use momentum to "flick" the car while controlling the slide with the gas peddle not the e brake . (Scandinavian flick FTW!)