mkIII/cressida meet...(IL)

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
Myself and a few other people were talking about getting a mkIII/cressida meet sometime in midseptember. The general idea would be to meet in the aurora area due to the fact it is halfway between rockford and chicago where most people will be coming from. If you are interested in this please specify a friday/saturday that would work best for you in the month of september.

More info will be posted as soon as it is available.

Thanks,
Rob

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
Currently Members Confirmed:

Rob
Dustin Supras3715 or something
Push 87-TRDCressida
Dustin (Not on Forum)
Nackers (Not on Forum)
Tom Boostpsshboost (possiblity)
and more...

lets get like 10 or more mk3s together!

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
gonna beat out stl meet?
p335542_1.jpg

:biglaugh:

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I woulda went to the stl meet but my buddy was unavailble and my damn english class didn't get cancelled like it shoulda so I was pissed, I woulda skipped but they would drop me for all the skipping I had already done, LOL.

mazzer

Banned
May 3, 2005
st.louis,mo
Wills7MGTE said:
I woulda went to the stl meet but my buddy was unavailble and my damn english class didn't get cancelled like it shoulda so I was pissed, I woulda skipped but they would drop me for all the skipping I had already done, LOL.
lol its cool. it happens.. always next yr

Push

Cressida
Aug 28, 2005
Naperville, IL
Since everyones car is down right now... I think we should postpone the date back a little bit. I was hoping maybe aroudn the end of sept to early oct? We need a real date though, so throw out some suggestions.

Toyota Drive

DORI!
Jan 23, 2006
Rockford, Illinois
Im game for a meet any time after this weekend. My supra is still down from the event at the rockford speedway, but the new head gasket is on its way so she should be running this saturday.