(MKIII) Beginner, Pulling 7MGE Engine - Help Request Thread!

pogoism9

1UZ for me!
May 18, 2007
fredericksburg, va
You typically can redo the interior for not a lot of money depending on color. What color is your interior?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You can pick up a full interior for 300-1000 depending... You just get involved with other Supra owners near you and watch the classifieds. Also, I have bought and sold about 6 Mk3's to help fund the project. If you know what your looking for you can buy, fix and sell. I made a few thousand profit doing this.

As well... You can find a rolling shell with a complete interior for cheap that could have a great interior.

Other than that, there are carbon fiber pieces available and you can buy the seat covers on eBay (custom leather) for about 800.00. You can also buy a pre pressed carpet replacement (not an exact fit but pretty damn close.

Also check the classified here as well. I have almost 2 full interiors now... Lol

Not done mine yet. Going T4 killed my interior/wheels budget.

mnmlst

Apr 22, 2014
edmonton AB
Yea I have the tan interior, but I won't bother fixing/replacing it until later this year.
But, if you know someone who's got pieces (center glovebox cover.. passenger side glovebox) in tan, I would be interested.
Also kinda interested in a complete colour overhaul as well, maybe some darker interior :)

20140615_121727_resized.jpg

Last edited:

pogoism9

1UZ for me!
May 18, 2007
fredericksburg, va
For my money I'd grab a grey interior if its a red car. If you like the crosshatch pattern, go with 86 or 87. They changed the cloth for 88. Also they changed to a cloth headliner in 88 as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk