mk3 supra's in east anglia uk

AlexJZA70

www.Rising-Sun-Racing.com
Hi there yeah that was mine! (its actually mica green thou lol :icon_bigg). You've seen pics, where!?? I'm famous lmao!

Its more tame looking (is that possible?!:naughty:) now with subtle graphics - only sunstrip.

A friend of mine also has one near p'boro too, its black a JZA70 R - that makes three of us mk3 boys, there must be more!

AlexJZA70;1456385 said:
Hi there yeah that was mine! (its actually mica green thou lol :icon_bigg). You've seen pics, where!?? I'm famous lmao!

Its more tame looking (is that possible?!:naughty:) now with subtle graphics - only sunstrip.

A friend of mine also has one near p'boro too, its black a JZA70 R - that makes three of us mk3 boys, there must be more!

yeh soz.lol. noticed it says green mica onya sig,after i wrote reply..
think it was a rolling road pik. may have been on the forum a few years ago..
cool. n i know someonr witha modified 7mgte a few miles from me which is also black.lol.. best colour!!!.. gota few m8's in cambridshire n 1 in ely so there isa few of us around!!..is yours on the road or a axle stand warrior like mine is most of the time asit keeps breakin.lol

AlexJZA70

www.Rising-Sun-Racing.com
...its pretty good to be honest always runs well, but i dont run it in winter lol. It only gets a few miles each year doing the shows and summer driving.

Oh and its always pampered to death lol :icon_bigg

I'm busy collecting some more parts up for next years driving pleasure!!! :naughty:

Work makes life easier for that kinda stuff as i use it as a show/demo car anyhow.

Theres a silver one that lives somewhere near Ely is that your friends?
Its good to know there are a few locally.

AlexJZA70;1456420 said:
...its pretty good to be honest always runs well, but i dont run it in winter lol. It only gets a few miles each year doing the shows and summer driving.

Oh and its always pampered to death lol :icon_bigg

I'm busy collecting some more parts up for next years driving pleasure!!! :naughty:

Work makes life easier for that kinda stuff as i use it as a show/demo car anyhow.

Theres a silver one that lives somewhere near Ely is that your friends?
Its good to know there are a few locally.

ah i use mine all year round. itsa working car. guess thats y it alway breaking.lol.
yeh my m8 owsna silver one but e gota bergundy 2-5 TT import as well.

JZA7ORBLACK

Nov 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire,England
Hi ,i'm alex's mate with the black ttr ,talking of which i pass the burgandy import often when working on site at littleport. Littlechef at Ely is where i see it ,and his silver one has the group A air duct in the bumper jammy git lol. looks like we've got to have a meet somewhere this year ?

Dale.

aya alex. yeh thats pauls ttr. eez breaking is silver 7mgte now tho.
and a meet is a pukka idea. altho it seems im the only mkiii left on the road in peterborough now as me m8 as just killed is 7mgte..ino ofa few others in p/boro but dunt know them n there not on this forum or mkiiisupra.net...it seems me car is back on the road for now so when yas got ya ttr's on the road give usa shout.never realy hada good look ata ttr b4 so wud be interesting!!.
oz

JZA7ORBLACK

Nov 14, 2009
Cambridgeshire,England
cool , i know alex and myself will be on the road for the 1st of april so we'll keep in touch and get something sorted soon....is paul wiiling to part with the front bumper air duct? or is it going on his import "the proper thing to do".

Dale black 2.5 ttr

bonus.. wish i cud take my car orf the road for the winter but its my only car n isa daily driver.
this winter as taken its toll on my old car n its not looking so pretty now!!..
im not sure what he's doin with the a-duct. i do no eez seliing his bergundy supra. tisa tt aero n not an "r".. i met him toneet at the A127 diner near southend. was an interesting drive.hehe. he's cumin up ere next week to collect a shadow grey dash i got in me garage so ill ask im for yas..