mk3 supra 7mge-t

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
jono;1289484 said:
i think someone should post pics and vids of there 7mge-t, i wonna see more.
let me know if you do thnks

First I just want to help you out a little bit. If you can read and join this site, then you should be able to type correctly.

There is a spell check you know if you use Mozilla Firefox. Also if you look on sites like YouTube and Google Vidoes you will find the pictures, and the videos you're looking for.

Also if you want extra pictures there is a [ Search function ] at the top of the page. I would learn more about the site, and read as much as you can before you post.

I am still learning, and learn more each day.

Welcome to SupraMania.

Zapp

Dec 6, 2008
Chicago
92TealSupra;1289508 said:
First I just want to help you out a little bit. If you can read and join this site, then you should be able to type correctly.

There is a spell check you know if you use Mozilla Firefox. Also if you look on sites like YouTube and Google Vidoes you will find the pictures, and the videos you're looking for.

Also if you want extra pictures there is a [ Search function ] at the top of the page. I would learn more about the site, and read as much as you can before you post.

Welcome to SupraMania.

The search on this site won't allow searches for the common term used to describe this build. "NA-T."

Also I have searched youtube and google images and have found one video of an NA-T 7M.

I'm not trying to correct you, I am just trying to understand where everyone claims to be getting all of this info, other than the NA-T sticky.

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
this is my na-t.. as of right now the bov is now flipped 180 degrees and recircing back into the intake

DSC04602.JPG

jono

Feb 24, 2009
Prescott, Arizona, United States
92TealSupra;1289508 said:

Welcome to SupraMania.

dude ive tryed that and tryed many differnt words and tryed it in derent sites and mozilla firefox i dont have and i know yah i have a typing problum type to fast dont know what im typing and dont look back on spell checking

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
Didn't he ask for turbo 7MGE's? I see two big pictures with GTE electronics, making it a GTE. Unless he means just a swap, then any Supra Turbo picture will do.

The GE and GTE aren't different engines. There are small changes to the GE to prepare for the turbo.

In the refrence section, I scanned an article, among others, on the Cartech 7MGE. Including vane airflow meter.

http://www.supramania.com/images/hosted/nickm/Cartech%207MGE1.jpg

http://www.supramania.com/images/hosted/nickm/Cartech 7MGE2.jpg

Last edited:

viper92086

Jan 12, 2006
NJ
jono;1298785 said:
damn thats pritty sick man. How does that turbo do for you? Im tryin to turbo my 7m so im just tryin to get ideas

i guess its doing good lol.. its a stock ct26 at 13psi. pushing about 300 to the wheel