MK3>SC300 5spd?

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
So a bunch of friends and I were screwin around on back roads last night and I was doin pretty well to keep up with them on a road I didn't know so we got it into our heads we should race from a dig. We found a nice long straight, staged up and took off. I screwed up the launch and he took the lead. By third gear I inched past him and we both weren't givin up so we go to 4th and I just pulled ahead and stayed there. Not much of a kill but a damn good race i'll say.

I have an 89 7M-GTE with random exhaust and boost gauge reading ~9 PSI (stock gauge so I have my doubts). His car had a full through exhaust and it sounded f*ckin awesome:love:.

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
Is the sc300 stock?

I would pick the mk3 to win of the two. Mk3 would likely have more top end power, and weigh less.

Nice story.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Yeah... sounded mean though. Also through the mountain he accidentally downshifted to 2nd and bounced the limiter:wtc:::hang::. I was in third the whole time:D.

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
Apparently I didn't win this race... According to the passenger in the SC300 so I guess I'll have to shut him down again LOL.