what a ridiculous video i love the cavaliers and the kitted hondas
oh and that probe makin a run for it? haha

nitrrous oxide?! the devils fuel! haha

these people need to be hit.

charlesshen

Jun 5, 2007
orlando
IJ.;1370962 said:
What a monumental waste of resources....

gofastgeorge;1370978 said:
Yup, and in the mean time,
How many people were getting mugged, murdered, etc., because of lack of cops in thier area ?
Mpls & St. Paul (called the twin cities) not too long ago was the murder capital of the US.

I enjoyed the end, where the windows were broke out.
Nice touch.

And having had a family member who was on our local PD,
I know the cops do the same thing (street race)..........

Get used to it,
I am sure puff the magic obama & alli gorski will some how work in extra fines to anyone cought 'street racing', because you know, those people cause more air pollution.

But what ever, I got to run,
The sun is going to go down in a few hours,
and I never go out hunting mustangs, without first washing my car.......

+1 so true

Kota

Jun 26, 2009
michigan
theres one cop here in owosso that will race you in his cruiser, i thought he was full of shit and was going to pull you over as soon as you started. but he will give you a good race, i had to laugh when i watched my friend go against him in his shit-stang and fail miserably. then we sat and talked with the cop for awhile. i guess the only car that has beat him is a delsol. not that this has anything to do with anything...

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
R
lol that video makes me laugh, but i did like the probe was like "fuckit!!!" vrooommm... lol

Glad none of that shit happens around here. They won't get much, everybody drives up and down the street and by the time the cops got around to people, I'd just park the car get out and go get me somethin to eat at kroger's and play it off. lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
For those that don't know, the OP has been off protecting our country for the last two years so it's probably a new video to him...........Ian we claim you as part of ours so don't try and act like you're from the land down under.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
This is indeed a repost.

Not a whole lot to do with Supra's either.

Moved & Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.