MK3 BBK Kit!!!

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
The term Billet comes from the process of making the raw material. Billet material comes in many shapes, it is extruded hot and usually cold rolled during the process.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
yeah the dual caliper thing is mainly in the drift scene I believe. I wish there was a way to fit all the BBK kits on 17in wheels.... would like to keep more sidewall tbh. CCW claims their 17in wheels will fit BBK setups. I think I may have to ask them for exact internal dimensions and compare with ______ bbk that I want to get.

stevenr816

Feb 12, 2007
Phoenix,AZ
www.myspace.com
lithium14;1923768 said:
yeah the dual caliper thing is mainly in the drift scene I believe. I wish there was a way to fit all the BBK kits on 17in wheels.... would like to keep more sidewall tbh. CCW claims their 17in wheels will fit BBK setups. I think I may have to ask them for exact internal dimensions and compare with ______ bbk that I want to get.

Pm me

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Hey Ron,
If you read the first post. The brackets and centric ring are useless without the CNC calipers. But that is a mute point as due to the issues with getting the re-man calipers we are headed down this road:

Just a little teaser!:

Any interest?!!

Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
How about $1150 shipped with each person purchasing pads of their own choosing to go with the kit. There are a lot of options so rather than sourcing pads to meet each persons needs everyone can just purchase the proper pads for their setup.

Seth

fonz87

89 Turbo!!!!
Nov 17, 2007
Streamwood, IL
sethron71;1932447 said:
How about $1150 shipped with each person purchasing pads of their own choosing to go with the kit. There are a lot of options so rather than sourcing pads to meet each persons needs everyone can just purchase the proper pads for their setup.

Seth

When does the group buy start ?

gats

Rebuilding... Slowly!
Mar 3, 2009
Sydney, NSW
Interested in some tech specs of calipers - piston sizes, etc.
Also, how easily obtainable would spare parts (say caliper rebuild kits) be for these calipers if they are custom?

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Hey gats,
I will post all the specs in a new thread shortly. As for the worry of rebuild parts I will have all the parts sourced and part numbers available before I sell the kits. As I mentioned this was just some teaser photos. Will post more in an official thread down the road.

Thanks,
Seth