Little tease ....
p1736802_1.jpg

Seth

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
Again all the information will come out when the kit is finished......This thread was just to get a feeler if people would be interested, but I can tell you that is a 13.5" rotor in the picture.

Seth

joel903

Apr 6, 2005
Conover,NC
Looks like a nice kit, but how can I be interested if you don't tell me what I'm buying?

Don't want to tell you I'm definitely interested, and then in the end you just use "el cheapo" China calipers and that would make me not be interested anymore. Not saying that you would, but I think you get were I'm coming from.

At least tell us who makes the calipers. Rotors have a lifetime warranty like you said so those wouldn't matter to me.

sethron71

Authorized Vendor
Jul 19, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
www.SethIngham.com
This post was a simple tester to see if there is interest in BBK's. Not a thread to show of what I am making. Once the kit is finalized and tested then all the information will be released. What is the point of me telling you that information when it is not finalized??? So as soon as it is finalized, all the information will be at your disposal!!!! Deal?

Seth

Sir_2jza70

Sock puppet master
May 10, 2005
Canberra, Australia
Whats the bet the people having a sook about a lack of details here, will be the same people who put their name down and then dont pay a deposit when the time comes. :rolleyes:

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I know the quality is there, so I'd be interested, however, given my budget I would be a potential "down the road" customer. Car has to be on the road to need brakes. ;)