Military

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
bondie said:
Also I have NEVER ONCE said that the pilots intentionally took out British troops.

Really?

bondie said:
And it wasn't an ACCIDENT it was a cowboy going in guns blazing without proper intel and clear confirmation of his targets, that my friend is murder
I gues I was right afterall. You are full of shit.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
Nick M said:
Really?

I gues I was right afterall. You are full of shit.

And this my friend after reading all the evidence (i guess you can as you can type a good argument)

You still refuse to see the truth and believe that an American made a mistake, but as a nation your mistakes are never small and usually cost thousands of lives. But then again why change the habits of a life time.

Take off your blinkers and read the press from around the world, instead of reading the bullshit your government shovels down your throats.

This is my last post on this subject, but no doubt the last post will sound again and again for both British and American troops, fighting this "Oil fueled" so called war on terrorism

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
bondie said:
This is my last post on this subject

Good!!! We're sick of hearing your crying. This thread was to see who was in the military. Then you came and jacked it.

Back to the real topic...anyone else here on SM military.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
You dickhead. You said it was not an accident, and it was murder. Then you turn around and say you never said it was intentional. What are you? John Kerry's brother?

elhsupra

Quad Cam Abuser
May 3, 2005
TX
Just saw this post
US Army Medic - 15+ yr and going
You shoot'm :bigun2: we patch'm :bigthumb:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
He is :3d_frown:

Seems he believes everything the highly credible British tabloids print. And has completely ignored the numerous friendly fire incidents the British inflicted on themselves during the Falklands campaign...including the one where two British Army companies fought each other for several hours. Or the one during this war where a British Challenger tank engaged another Challenger and killed two men. Didn't see the British tabloids call for anyone's head over that one...hmmm...wonder why?

You see, the British cannot make a mistake...in the Challenger incidient, it was a mistake, not murder. It's only when the Americans do this kind of thing that it's murder. Never mind the number of Americans at risk out number the British 10-1.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Military to be proud of? Proud of what, sitting on their ass drinking tea? I'm sorry, but that was just uncalled for.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
The tabloids can print whatever garbage they want. My unit received a personal thank-you letter from Tony Blair for the cover we gave them during a rescue mission for their captured SAS troops.
It was amazing, and yet you would never hear about the GOOD things like this that the US military does from either the liberal or world media. To them, we are oil-thirsty opportunists, bullies, even. A conservative estimate would probably be that for every 100 good things we do that the media knows about, between 2 and 5 are reported, whereas for every 5 bad things we do, 3 are reported.
Maybe you should STFU - you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us.

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
drunk_medic said:
Maybe you should STFU - you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us.

Really the only reason you got involved in WWII was because you got your arses kicked at pearl harbour

Have the Americans ever won a war . . . . . . . NO

Lets recap here contrary to the belief for some americans, the enigma machine was captured before you joined the war, sorry to say but america's never won a war, veitnam, cambodia, grenada, somalia, afghanistan, iraq, where next??

Another little thing you keep forgeting is that i served 14 years in the British Army, i have dealt with american forces 1st hand and i'll still say that your forces leave a lot to be desired . . . .

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
bondie said:
Really the only reason you got involved in WWII was because you got your arses kicked at pearl harbour

Lets recap here contrary to the belief for some americans, the enigma machine was captured before you joined the war, sorry to say but america's never won a war, veitnam, cambodia, grenada, somalia, afghanistan, iraq, where next??

Another little thing you keep forgeting is that i served 14 years in the British Army, i have dealt with american forces 1st hand and i'll still say that your forces leave a lot to be desired . . . .

You stupid fuckin' jackoff yes we have! Let's see hmm... the Persian Gulf War? I believe we won that one iirc?! Afghanistan and Iraq are still on going so you can't count those! Also let me refresh your memory that YOUR BELOVED BRITISH TROOPS ARE ALSO IN AFGHANISTAN AS WELL! So by you saying that "we haven't won there.." you would also be implying that your country is loosing the fight too! Last I checked we kicked Japan's ass in WWII if I am not mistaken. We got into WWII because of two things actually, Pearl Harbor, not "harbour", and to help your country men against Nazi aggression!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
bondie said:

What the hell was that one war that was pretty big that we won... SHIT I can't remember...

Oh yeah, the American Revolutionary War where, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, we kicked Great Britain's ass.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
SupraDerk said:
Oh yeah, the American Revolutionary War where, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, we kicked Great Britain's ass.

Don't forget the War of 1812 ;)

Not to mention the Cold War.

And if it wasn't for the good ole US pumping lend lease equipment into the UK prior to Pearl Harbor, the Brits would be speaking German. If we didn't win WWII, what do you want to call it...a draw? Wouldn't want the facts to cloud your opinion Bondie, but you have some serious issues...have you considered going to the British version of the VA for help?

bondie

Pisshead
Aug 26, 2005
UK
Well the 4 of you should try reading your history books (not ones written by an american)

Nobody won the cold war you moron!!! Also the proper spelling of Harbour IS H A R B O U R not the lazy Ass way you lot spell things.

Kicking Japan's Ass didn't win WWII you cretin

As for the war of 1812, here's a snippet for you:

On Christmas Eve of 1814, the members of the British and American negotiating teams, scrawled their signatures and affixed their individual seals to the document, which once ratified by their respective governments, would end the war of 1812.

Almost immediately after declaring war on Britain, American president James Madison began searching for a diplomatic resolution to the conflict. He might even have ratified the August 20, Dearborn-Prevost Armistice if it hadn’t have been for the unresolved issue of impressment. When Russia offered to mediate, Madison sent his negotiators to St. Petersburg, but the British were adamantly opposed to anything except face-to-face negotiations. Both sides eventually agreed to meet in the Belgian town of Ghent in August of 1814.

By then the U.S. had dropped the impressment issue. With Napoleon defeated, Britain had a surplus of sailors and no longer engaged in the practice. The other major U.S. grievance, the Orders-in-Council forbidding trade with European countries, had long since been repealed by Britain. Only the territorial issues remained. Once Britain agreed to drop the creation of a First Nations barrier-state between the U.S. and Canada, it was only a matter of time before both countries agreed to end hostilities by returning to the exact same conditions that had existed before the war.
The Treaty of Ghent, in effect, meant that thousands of people had died for nothing: nobody won the war of 1812. The United States, though it achieved none of its stated war aims, did achieve the less openly stated aim of pushing the First Nations off their traditional territories, which were now open for white settlement. Britain could rest secure in the knowledge that Canada was safe from U.S. territorial ambitions for the foreseeable future. The real losers were the First Nations. Their warriors had fought alongside Britain on the understanding that they would be rewarded with a country of their own, yet now that it had grown tired of the war, Britain reneged on its promise and retreated behind the meaningless phrase that the First Nations would be given “all the rights and privileges they enjoyed before the war.”

As for speaking German, i do already thank you and Dutch and also a little Slovak, which when i think about it is pretty good seeing as most of you can't even speak proper English (you know that language you shout at each other from day to day)

Whats that other one on your list . . . Ahh yes the Persian Gulf War . . . Did you win that . . . . no i don't think you did or you wouldn't be there now would you!!!

So that puts an end to that arguement then, and i'll say it again YOU HAVE NEVER WON A WAR PMSL

Remember Guys, Average Joe, white American most probably has his family tree firmly rooted here in the good old United Kingdom (makes me shudder to think about it)

honestabe

Happy as hell :D
Jan 15, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA, USA
www.cardomain.com
bondie said:

I can't resist responding to this British (a.k.a. brainwashed on twisted or silenced facts twat). Last I checked, the attack on Pearl Harbor was a chicken shit surprise attack that was nothing more than a drive by shooting.

Also, dropping two big ass nukes got Japan to finally succumb to the inevitable outcome, and that started a chain reaction that pretty much ended WWII IIRC.

Get your facts straight before you post stupid shit and insult the United States of America's entire military force both present and past