Michigan Supras

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
I just got my car running last night, I was thinking of showing up to the BBQ tomorrow. Who else is planning on going and when do you plan on getting there? Since I've never met any of you and I dont know anyone there, it would be nice to know where the supras are meeting up.

Brent

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
I will be rolling from St. Clair Shores around 12:15 or 12:30.

Will you be coming from Allen Park on 94 or 75?

PM me if you want to hook up somewhere and cruise to Stoney.

Dan

Cheng is your car done yet?

Anybody else coming?

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
Well we had a great MK3 turnout at the Xceed BBQ. All three of us. Me, Brent(lanternman), and Jonez.

Does anyone in Michigan drive their fucking Supra?

Out of 200 cars 3 MK3 Supras.

Anyway, Under The Lights (UTL) is May 21st at Milan. I will be there using my car for one of its intended purposes, going fast in style and comfort.

Anyone else?

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
shit man that sucks, I had the same thing happen to me a year ago with my new brake rotors. Turned out they spent a week sitting in the backyard of a house down the street from me, they had mixed up one of the numbers on the address.

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
Yeah, I was in the other lane when he did it, didn't get his name though.
Sadly, that was my best run of the night. I guess it wasn't bad for only running 7psi. Check out my sweet reaction time!

Attachments

• Milan run.jpg
    Milan run.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 12

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
heh. remember to launch on the last yellow, not the green. :)

was it some short asian kid? i'm guessing it was steve from detroit....

lantern- were you @ the speedway @ 5 mi + sheldon yesterday around 3? i'm pretty sure i saw you....

lanternman

Apr 21, 2005
MI
Yeah Dr.j, that was me, I didn't realize until yesterday that they only had 92 octane there, I'm used to filling up there in the cavy. For my money I want that extra octane.:)

There were a couple of asian guys with the car, the one I talked to said they were running a 62 trim ct-26 at about 15psi and then a 200 shot of nitrous, he wasn't the driver though. You might be right.

And about the light, yeah if only I could have cut a -3 I could have beat him.