Michigan Supras

dsm_cruiser

The Man
Apr 20, 2005
michigan
unfortunatley, i am still workin. my car still needs work though. i'm leakin from the fitting that goes to the regulator, plus my gauge isn't workin right.

Blue87T(Dan)

Mar 30, 2005
St. Clair Shores, MI
We should set something up for June. Hell, it was a mini meet at Milan.

We could have it on the eastside by my place.

If not, then at a park somewhere.

In the back of your heads somewhere though think about the Harper cruise in August. It would be great to show the Supra's in force and I could get us a get place to park if you guys wanted to do this

stokeless

supra-man
Apr 5, 2005
michigan
yeah that's me steve, good run! i hope i can get my car ready. now that my head is on, waiting for new clutch, should get it next week. Steve mines is blk and John';s is blue.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
like 4, but sad to say none did faster then 13.0 other then mines, we were getting our ass woop by srt's, even they were faster then us, but oh well, at least I was the 5th fastest import that day :) could of been the 4th or 3rd but the way things went I end up 5th. I don't mind.so what's up with your brothers car anyways, how's that coming along? is it fast yet? where the hell were you guys that day anyways, I didn't see none of your cars there and running. sux.....

stokeless

supra-man
Apr 5, 2005
michigan
my car is not ready, hoping to get it running soon. not trying to go to fast, this is my daily driver and my power goals are only about 380wrhp.

John's car is running but not tuned, he is waiting to get his map ecu in and get it tuned.

my buddy had a party that day, so we didn't go but my car is not running anyways. maybe the next utl.

stevevangst

1000HP club
May 24, 2005
tulsa
Blue87T(Dan) said:
Yeah, the rest of us were slow.

However, I just received a package from UPS that should help out a bit.

SP61GT

Happy, happy, happy.

Hey any problems giving us some picture of the beast???? And info on spec would help out, my next project is going on right now, twin turbo Ct26 62-1 800whp with nos @35psi 100shot, goals are mid 9's or anywhere in the 9's on full weigh supra body, with my crazy ideas I could do it, will be hard but a goal is a goal. You should see my exhaust manifold, It's CRAZY, I'll post the final picture once it's done, whoooo whoooo......:) Can't wait for it, Adem that's the white supra you seen in the past three years ago, it's almost done, should be up and running next time we see each other at the tracks. I hope.