Memorial Day

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
Just figured I would start this thread to help remember those that have paid the ultimate price!

Freedom is not free, drive safe people..

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Joel,

Thanks for posting that. Although this is a great 3 or 4 day weekend for many Americans, it's worth reminding people why we have this holiday.

When I look around and see people trading liberty for security, the possibility of change for cold comfort, it makes me sick to think about all the men and women who have paid the ultimate price to protect the freedoms we have.

Your rights to your life, your liberty and your property are not granted, they are inherent. Nobody gives them to you, and they can only be taken away if you allow it.

Don't let those sacrifices be in vain folks, protect what you have and take back what you have lost.

Moving this to Off-Topic

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
It's nice to know that there are still a lot of people out there that realize what it has taken and still takes to make and preserve America-the greatest nation in the world.

Here's a great quote from Rush's "Something For Nothing" that is all too true:

"You don't get something for nothing
You can't have freedom for free"

Thanks for your support, guys. It is greatly appreciated.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Even if I don't agree with some of the things that are being faught for.
I think I owe those who have faught for my freedom and died, and those that are still fighting.
you have my thnx.