Me vs SRT-10 Truck Quad Cab

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Well I won't consider this a kill because I feel as if I should've lost big time. So im at the toll booth, throwing my change in and taking off to get up to speed. I see this red SRT-10 quad cab, in the distance slowly catching. As i we come around a bend he takes off, and then slows and waits for me. Im with my dad and I normally don't drive fast when he's around. Anyway he slows down to about 65-70 and lines up. I look over to my dad and say "I think he wants to race?" my dads like "hmmm, go and goes back to typing on his lap top" so im like "fuck it" I want to see this truck go. So I honk it off and go, I get 8psi and start moving down the freeway I see he's right behind my car. A car is coming up so I get in front of him, a few cars ahead so I begin to brake, and opening appears and we take it I let off. He pulls up along side of a second go and im figuring he was just messing with me and is going to walk me now. So I honk it off again and go once again im a car ahead and a car is coming up ahead so I slow down the truck passes me and gets in front of me and hits the brakes. I slam on mine to avoid hitting him and I follow him in the far left lane and get behind him. I changed lanes and punch it and I hear the v10 roar only im pulling on him =/ so I let off as the next toll was up ahead. Really I still think the guy was fucking with me aren't those trucks faster? Opinions please.

Mods:
HKS Intake
GReddy BOV
20G @ 9psi
Test Pipe
HKS DP
Tanabe SHM

SRT-10 Truck: Unknown

Ozz89supra

Ozzy
Feb 22, 2009
Phoenix
Yeah I got a buddy with the same truck but regular cab (dont know if thts what its called) and his truck is really not that fast..... Good kill anyways

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
Ahh so its a legit win? The owner of the truck didnt seem to happy as he brake checked me as i was going to pass him the 3rd time.

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Yeah its understandable though because most people driving those already have issues with the size of their nuts, so when a little 80's "ricer" comes along and creams them and the mighty V-10 they have to retaliate somehow...