Me vs mustang gt

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Well the story starts as I was pulling out of home depot after getting two cans of spray paint for a little project I was planning on the supra. Anyways I pulled up to a three way stop sign at the same time as a 06 or so mustang gt, All I could tell was that he had a exhaust that sounded really nice. I waved him in front of me and hopped right behind him. I was in a little bit of a playful mood as I was going to go pick up my girlfriend soon and hit the drive-in:love: So anyways he takes my right onto a two lane street and I follow. I give it about 50% throttle around the turn break the tires loose and catch up to him in the left lane where I let off and get that wonderful woosh!!! as the boost escapes.
He notices me and downshifts, I'm already at about 2500 rpm with about 10psi in 2nd so I mash the throttle right as he does, He gets about half a car on me instantly as I watch the tach climb to about 3300 then slam it into third, The turbo howls up to 19.5 psi and I pull him back in and start walking past him. I let off at about 90 and I had two cars on him.
By the way, this was all in my 01 dodge cummins:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You had me wondering WTF when you was shifting at 3300rpm..........but now it makes sense. Since killing GT's is my favorite hobbie........this is for you.

WhosAwesome.jpg

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I was like "WTF is with this short shifting shit?!??!" then I saw the diesel part :rofl:

Couple years ago the caravan from DFW to Houston for a TX2K meet was RUN DOWN by a turbo diesel truck. 600HP+ MKIV's were passed in a cloud of black smoke like an old steam engine just rolled on them :rofl: Just wish I could have seen it...

dslocal

Nov 9, 2008
slo
Ya I love to drive the deisel, it was what I was building until I got into the supra. It has some big injectors, high ram intake, intercooler, piping, and a banks chip. It does pretty good.
Right after I beat the stang he pulled off onto the freeway, Didn't look to happy to have soot all over his orange car.:biglaugh:

Oh and thanks suprahero! Can't wait to get out in the supra. Just waiting for the inlet fitting for my bosch 044:evil2: