Me vs. Mazdaspeed Protege

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
No Andrew it's now welded shut w white primer lol haven't heard from u in a while. What's up w ur sup?!

Yes he did under estimate the supra. He's always tryin to race these civics when I'm trying to race mustangs, evos and sti's and soon vettes and porsche's!

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
Looks like fun in a familiar area. Good vid, but whoever that video taker sucks a fat one. He sounds like a total doucher. "You should keep an eye out for cops..EH?!" Eh? Go back to Canada! If I had to take a guess he's some chubby, heavy drinker who has tatoos and piercing shit all over him and works on a supra in a TINY ass garage who hopes to get a running turbo car one day but never will because he's just a failure at life in general. I bet his supra gets raped by VW's with fart cans on a daily basis. Sound about right? lol

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
IwantMKIII;1525667 said:
Looks like fun in a familiar area. Good vid, but whoever that video taker sucks a fat one. He sounds like a total doucher. "You should keep an eye out for cops..EH?!" Eh? Go back to Canada! If I had to take a guess he's some chubby, heavy drinker who has tatoos and piercing shit all over him and works on a supra in a TINY ass garage who hopes to get a running turbo car one day but never will because he's just a failure at life in general. I bet his supra gets raped by VW's with fart cans on a daily basis. Sound about right? lol

if it wasnt for me your last two motor swaps wouldnt have gone so smoothly.....so you can eat my load:)

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
IwantMKIII;1525667 said:

Yes sounds about right! ;) I just woke up and nearly pissed myself cause i was laughing so hard. BTW, Thanks for the dash Adam

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
supra1008;1525678 said:
Yes sounds about right! ;) I just woke up and nearly pissed myself cause i was laughing so hard. BTW, Thanks for the dash Adam

lol no problem. As long as your happy with it I am. BTW, you need to buy my diff! lol

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
Would love to but I need much more other stuff to get my car up before I a lsd... like a clutch so I can atleast drop my motor/trans in