Me vs Colbat SS

kingsupra

Jul 14, 2006
d-town,colorado
Just pulled a Colbat SS!!! :evil2: whooh got some adreneline flowing now. it was funny. pulled him after a good highway run. whoooh!!!! it was a good race he kept up with me i heard his supercharger whine like crazy. sorry no vid :nono: wasn't thinking. i have a pic but its lame. Its just a blurry bunch of lights.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
More details please. How many car lengths did you pull? How fast through out? What are your mods? Did you talk to the Cobalt driver? lol

kingsupra

Jul 14, 2006
d-town,colorado
sorry i just wanted to tell the world but i guess i thougt everyone was there. haha.

ok so on my way home after i got off the highway. (look in my sig im doing 130!!!) I pull up to this stop light. I see a colbat sitting there. I thought to myself hey is it an SS? I looked closer and the emblems were gone. I said ok I can't tell that way. I looked around and saw it had a fart can. So I was like well if it isn't an SS I can at least make him look stupid. Then I stared at the body and saw it had the wing.

So the light turned green he pulls into one lane I pull into the other. He starts driving stupidly in the middle of both roads. So I get up right behind him and rev. He gets back in his lane and I pull up next to him. We roll down our windows and I said with a big smile "you wanna go?" and he rev'd and started trying to pull away so I start chasing him.

We pull up to this light and brake and wait for it to turn red. As the light turned green we both floored it. We were both neck and neck. Hit about 60 and some stupid car cut in front of me. So I call it a tie. We both continue driving and he slows down/ and I wonder hmmm do I want to go again. I pull up behind him and start chasing him until the next light.

We missed it as it turned red so we pursed to the next light. It turns red and we are both waiting at the light. It turns green and we go. I get a jump start with my super awesome reflexes and my super 3.0 torque motor! and about half a car lenght ahead going into second gear and I messed up the shift!!! So i clunked it and he gets the jump on me. He's about a fender or so ahead. at about 40mph. Going into 3rd and around 60mph I start gaining on him. We were tied at around 65moh reaching about 70 I started pulling away. I got to about 80-90mph and a good two car lenghts away before he backed off. I waited to see if he wanted to go again at the next light but he turned at the next light.

And I dont have much mods to my car just full exhaust and intake.

Sorry if I wrote to long of a story haha you said detailed

Last edited:

kingsupra

Jul 14, 2006
d-town,colorado
starscream5000 said:
Good one, you didn't jump the light before it turned green did you? ;)
:yelrotflm: hahaha you caught me with my super quick relfex techniques.

but im going to race some guy with a 300zx tomorrow, he's been talking mad smack at work. so i'll give him his tomorrow after work. i'll be sure to have some vids!!!

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I was going to buy a cobalt SS supercharged I test drove one and the thing was pathetically slow even for a daily driver. I am looking for a honda or scion tc now for a daily.

For what chevy wants for them new you could buy a slightly used infinity G35 or GTO and have 3-400hp car.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Oddly enough, I just had one of those try to race me last weekend.

I was coming back from the mountain with my bike on the back. We were going up a hill and he annoyed me, so I pulled up next to him in second gear. He tried to take off, I stayed next to him and glared, then hammered it, let the wastegate open up and blasted way out in front. Tapped the brakes to let him know we were done, he slowed down and started driving like a regular human being instead of an asshat. Wouldn't pull up next to me anymore, though.