Me vs civic turbo vs civic vs mk3 supra 7mgte

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
So I was with a cuzin down town at a club..... Was 4am and decided to go home cuz its a 40 min ride.... He's in his corolla me in my supra.....

On our way 3 cars passes us by, a white turbo civic, a grey civic, a blue mk3 supra with 7mgte...... I was a bit high on the drinks and decided to go after them.... First car I passed was the turbo supra, been hearing that the blue supra runs crap... mid 16 i heard:nono:, so then I went after the grey civic... that was easy.... and at last but not least the white turbo civic, I thought since it sounded such a badass I might not even get passed it but I still went for it.... We stopped at the lights... once it got green we got off, did not take me long as I passed him and gone I was, I heard the turbo loud as hell and still he couldn't catch up, I kept looking in the mirror as his car dissapears...

Was a great feeling beating that civic turbo.... :icon_razz

oh and uh my car is 7MGE, just headers, 2.5 exhaust to the back, filter.. thats it....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
SiLeNcE SuPrA;1431859 said:
..... I was a bit high on the drinks and decided to go after them....

FAIL.

04apr23-awesome-fail.jpg

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
I guess we can't expect every Turbo Civic to be fast, same for the supra.

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
SiLeNcE SuPrA;1431859 said:
So I was with a cuzin down town at a club..... Was 4am and decided to go home cuz its a 40 min ride.... He's in his corolla me in my supra.....

On our way 3 cars passes us by, a white turbo civic, a grey civic, a blue mk3 supra with 7mgte...... I was a bit high on the drinks and decided to go after them.... First car I passed was the turbo supra, been hearing that the blue supra runs crap... mid 16 i heard:nono:, so then I went after the grey civic... that was easy.... and at last but not least the white turbo civic, I thought since it sounded such a badass I might not even get passed it but I still went for it.... We stopped at the lights... once it got green we got off, did not take me long as I passed him and gone I was, I heard the turbo loud as hell and still he couldn't catch up, I kept looking in the mirror as his car dissapears...

Was a great feeling beating that civic turbo.... :icon_razz

oh and uh my car is 7MGE, just headers, 2.5 exhaust to the back, filter.. thats it....

-Drunk Driving is always cool. Even better, is Drunken Racing!
-Header. You have only one.

All in all, I call Shenanigans. And note that you need a slap upside the head.

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
shaeff;1432084 said:

There is a difference between a bit high on drinks then being drunk.......
How is it fail being a bit high and still under the legal limit sir????

I hardly drink or even go out cuz I work in a refinery and working shifts even on Christmas days or new years eve up in this place sucks balls...

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
Donnie;1432319 said:
-Drunk Driving is always cool. Even better, is Drunken Racing!
-Header. You have only one.

All in all, I call Shenanigans. And note that you need a slap upside the head.

typos can happen

dnt need a slap...... I wasn't that high to say I cant drive or walk... I was wel aware enough of what I was doing.... Since I hardly have time to go to the track or go out I sometimes race on the streets and that's barely cuz off all the cops......

bountykilla0118;1432327 said:
:bsflag: ......

914b16;1432329 said:
i call b.s....

You both can call it whatever you want... I know what happened...
Dnt need to proof myself to you...

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
remkye08;1432338 said:
dam bro u are hell of a good driver,
cuz i try beat a 1.8 civic with swap and i wasn't able to pass him for a bout a half of a car,

and i have a 7mge too

Maybe luck or they just bad drivers..... I wonder what my car can pull up at the track.....

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
SiLeNcE SuPrA;1432372 said:
There is a difference between a bit high on drinks then being drunk.......
How is it fail being a bit high and still under the legal limit sir????

I hardly drink or even go out cuz I work in a refinery and working shifts even on Christmas days or new years eve up in this place sucks balls...

Did you take a breathalyzer test? Not likely, then you have NFI what your B.A.C. is... :nono: And being that you don't drink often means you have a lower tolerance anyway....

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
ValgeKotkas;1432597 said:
I could see winning a gte with a ge in first gear, but anything more.... can't imagine.

I beat up on gte all the dam when i still had my old ge. Granted i had rebuilt motor, higher compression, cams, ported polish head, header, and a bunch of other go fast parts, and that was only gte with stock ct26. Anything after that its no competition, they just walk away.

Who knows maybe the gte had a boostleak? or still was on stock boost?

But for the turbo civic. Idk bro. maybe he was having problems 2.

SiLeNcE SuPrA

I keed I keed
Mar 4, 2008
IDK
bmoss85;1432526 said:
You'll be in the low 17's for sure.

Lol.... that would so look bad....

shaeff;1432531 said:
Did you take a breathalyzer test? Not likely, then you have NFI what your B.A.C. is... :nono: And being that you don't drink often means you have a lower tolerance anyway....

No need 2, I know when my limit is, I don't drink too much when I am driving....

idk about you when you go out and drink but I do try to stay under my own limit(which is lower then the legal limit) so I can safely drive back home sir.....

jdmstar69;1432549 said:
i thought he was joking about being 7mge

not joking

ValgeKotkas;1432597 said:
I could see winning a gte with a ge in first gear, but anything more.... can't imagine.

nah I been hearing bout this guy with his supra... revs the hell out of it...
maybe never even been rebuilded or anything... it used to run 14 secs untill the current owner took it over...