Me vs. 05 M3 vert!

WonIt

Air ,Fuel ,Spark!
Feb 26, 2006
Front Royal,VA
Sooo, i was driving down the highway yeasterday on my way to work eating my breakfast.Doin a little over the speed linit,and passed a M3. wasnt even on my mind to try and race him @ 9 in the morning. but i guess he heard my exhaust or sumthing dumb.

about a 1/2 mile latter he pulls up to my door and looks at me,i look at him and give him a whats up nod.silly ass drops a gear and pulls off.i never stepped on the gas,the he slows wayyy down and gets beside my door again.this time im ready for him.i throw it to 3rd and hold the clutch in and let him get the jump.

once he gets the jump,i drop the clutch and im at his bumper.we come up on traffic fast he does a little maneuver to swerve through a couple cars.now my adrenaline is pumping so i gotta catch back up to him i put my car in the right lane which is closed to traffic at this time of day.he see's me do it and jumps over there too.

i drop it to fourth since he's about 5 cars ahead and speed up to his bumper.he throws his 3 ways on,i look ahead and i see no cars in sight.so i pull into the lane beside him and give him the old 3 beep horn and i get somewhat of a jump,maybe a bumper then he pulls a half a car on me.wound third out ,missed fourth a little so i dropped back to his rear bumper.wound 4th out and went to 5th,still his bimmer couldnt pull on me.still with the pedal to the floor i look down,and my tach was coming up on 5k rpms in 5th. speedo doesnt work so i do not know how fast that is. rite befor i hit 5k he shuts down,i guess he saw neither of us were goin anywhere.and by this time we were prolly WOT for atleast 3 min. and a few miles.

so we slow down and i pull beside him wave and give him a thumbs up for a good run.he looks over with a pissed off look on his face,doesnt wave or anything and looks back strait at the road.Im figuring he was pissed of becouse he couldnt run away from a $5000 car with his new $60-70k convertible!!!

not a kill,but i really didnt think i would stay with him at all!
his car had to be stock,and my mods are:

stock turbo @ 8-10psi
BIC DDP
BIC test pipe
3in. custom exhasut
Cooleeze IC pipe set w/ebay type rs bov
Cooleeze hard intake pipe w/cone filter

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
rofl pissed off look, i could totally imagine a view on his perspective "man this guy keeps following me im just trying to get home! now he is honking! i gotta get away from this guy!"

good stuff though i honestly dont know the specs on an m3 heh time i should look it up

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
BMW%20No%20Logo.JPG