May be leaving the supra world

Tgood

All throttle no bottle
Dec 16, 2005
ennis/dfw
I may be leaving the supra world. My current supra is dying and I don't have the money to fix it right now. Plus it is my dd. I was in the works of trying to get another one but it looks bad as of right now. I have been in the supra world since I was 14. I'm going to miss it if I do. If I have to get another car I will proably trade it in for a mustang or somthing.
Taylor

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Tgood said:
I may be leaving the supra world. My current supra is dying and I don't have the money to fix it right now. Plus it is my dd. I was in the works of trying to get another one but it looks bad as of right now. I have been in the supra world since I was 14. I'm going to miss it if I do. If I have to get another car I will proably trade it in for a mustang or somthing.
Taylor

If you realy love supras you'll come back when the time and your money is right

crazysupra2JZ

Nov 16, 2006
Georgia
you'll come back.... i sold mine, was going to get into the 240sx world, but yeah, supras are just more badass! so i bought another

Tgood

All throttle no bottle
Dec 16, 2005
ennis/dfw
Hell yea supras are badass! If I do sale I plan on coming back. I still want to build a 89+ 2jz or 1jz supra with a getrag!

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
mustang = FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily. hope it works out for you bud. but yeah. youll be back. ive been supra-less for about six months now and im so depressed. i know ill be getting another one later on but gotta save up the money first. GL

Tgood

All throttle no bottle
Dec 16, 2005
ennis/dfw
Yea I know what it means.Im not positive but im pretty sure iwill be leaving for a little while. I will be back very soon though.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
ahem...

Flip Over Read Directions :rofl:

Anyway, you've in ennis, neat. Maybe I've met you, but I tent to remember faces and cars better than names, so excuse me on that...

What's going on with the car, maybe I can help keep you around... The Supra's not too bad to keep running, I still have less in my car than a car this fast that's new. Just put the money you would put towards a car payment into the supra every month (or save it for the fun times when it goes sour bad) and you're set...

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
My pos 4 cylinder ford truck that was totaled at one point has only needed a starter and a radiator, and it has hauled at least 150 Supra engines, and more recently a bunch of engine clips on a trailer. It just will not die......and sometimes I wish it would so I could buy something nicer with AC! LOL
I would honestly buy another Ford if given a choice between an early 90's Toyota truck and a early 90's Ranger. (Did I really just say I would buy another Ford?)