May 2010 Meet

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
Just so everyone knows, if you have mechanical problems while you're here, we have the tools and experience to help in case you're scared you won't make it back. I also have enough parts to build a couple extra Supras just in case.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
I just got hit hard with money problems, I might not even have a supra by may. If not i'm still interested in coming but i think what i might just do is get me a supra around meet... lol if things get better by then.... If not i might be the only tsi at a supra meet lmao

IDK, we'll see what happens.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
soundslikesemi87;1505403 said:
^I'm sorry to hear that man... If it's any consolation, you're more than welcome to still come to the meet no matter what car you bring! However, you need to bring a pic of you with your poopra...OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! haha jk

LOL! yeah what he said. I need proof you even owned one. Also nothing wrong w/ riding, I know theres a lot of folks up that way. You can still bring em w/ you. I can always put the TSI in the back of the lot...:naughty:

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
ive been wondering a friend of mine has a supra but it may not be running by then. so is he allowed to drive something else to the meet and able to get on the property without driving a supra. sorry if its a stupid question i just wanted to make sure it was ok.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
s000pra89T;1508005 said:
Yeah man, it'd be no problem at all. Curious....what would he be driving?

he will probly be driving a blazer or a s-10 nothing special. his car has a blown headgasket and a few other things wrong with it. needs some tlc

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Well the way it turns out, I'm still with the supra... i think i love her... she just pisses me off alot lmao
And how you just gonna put me in the back of the lot:stickpoke thats ok Jordan I'll remember that lol

I just gotta find somewhere to stay, I think i'll see what the locals say and get somethin when i'm down there. But Jordan you should deff update the first page if there is a final date... Sorry i've been lackin lately and im half awake

But hey pm me your number i lost it in my old phone.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
757-217-6514

Im going to probly start a new thread. Just geting a couple more hotel prices and im just gonna go w/o the dyno this year, the noise violation law is killing me.

yota8791

Jan 20, 2009
virginia
applesauce;1513567 said:
757-217-6514

Im going to probly start a new thread. Just geting a couple more hotel prices and im just gonna go w/o the dyno this year, the noise violation law is killing me.

so are we still lookin at the 22nd? same location?

D7MSupra

Ive Infracted
Apr 6, 2008
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I can hardly contain myself!!! My car is running again. Lets hurry up and do this thing. My friend Drake and I will be coming down from RVA to be in the lineup. Assuming both cars are running good and no more weddings come up.

White Zombie

Feb 1, 2007
Hampton , VA
That's good to hear Dm7. Now that she's running get her claened up and tuned up for the meet. Then go tell everyone else you know and drag them down here with you. !!! Besides getting married ain't as important as this ! Lol

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Finally got mine right. Shaftmasters aluminum one piece will be here tomorrow, so I am definitely going to be at this meet with a running supra! LOL

If anyone needs a place to stay when they come down, I have couches and a comfy floor! lol