MAP ECU wiring

Jonnymkiii

High Altitude
Mar 31, 2005
Boulder, Co
I am getting ready to install the MAP ECU in my '87 turbo and was wondering if I could have someone verify the wires I have identified:

12v Ign - black/red
Ground - brown
TPS Input (VTA) - white/red
Igniter Input (IGT) - green
o2 Sensor Input (OX1) - tan
AFM (THA) - green
AFM (VS) - No VS in '87 harness... is this KS? If so - green/red

Thanks in advance!

MERCiLESS

Jonny,

I'm in the same boat. I need someone to help with wiring and don't know if what my mechanic did is correct. I don't think there's a harness for the 87 or 88 which is what I have. If you want I can take some pics of my wiring but I can't guarantee anything like I said my mechanic did the wiring and my engine doesn't start so I don't know if it's the wiring or something else but I'm in teh same predicament.

I wanted to know if there are any supra owners near Douglasville, GA or even Atlanta area that can help me wire my car properly? I just got my 88 supra back from the mechanic after a swap and he messed up the wiring.

I need to know if anyone here knows wiring very well and will be able to give me a hand getting this thing setup properly and running. I have a MAP ECU installed and don't know if it works because the car's just not starting.

I want to take it to batlground for tuning but I'm trying to avoid taking it there in its current state. If there's anyone willing to work for some beers and being the proud god-parent to yet another supra I'll appreciate your help.

Like me up through the forum, call or email me 239-297-7252 ljones@caribbeanunited.com, will appreciate it.

MERCiLESS