Making a test pipe sorta

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
i am using a piece of pipe to connect the pipe before and after cat together what size pipe would slide over or into the pipes thanks , any one do this?

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
ok stuck again the freaking cat is off and all cut both flanges off and now i find out the pipe before cat bends toradw up a bit, f&*& now what i dont have a pipe bender and all the sections and the auto parts store i dont think are gona help should i use a flex pipe until i can get a place to bend me a pipe ?????

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lol always plan ahead.
never cut both flanges off. You can use a flex pipe as long as you promise to get that done the right way, like tomorrow. then it's ok. otherwise, you're a hack. lol

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Hacks rool

Just run open DP! That's what I'd do. Then worry about your exhaust later, or never, whatever.

*edit*
Oh, this is NA, lol
Flex pipe would still work fine, IMO. No1 will see under there anyway. *So no1 will know if you don't tell them* :icon_bigg

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
well got it all together checked and tightened the clamps all leakes are gone but the exhaust sounds great kinda on louder side but real deep, i am thinking of geting a silencer to drop into the muffler for now until i get a hi flow cat if i ever do depending how it feels once i go for a ride in a bit, btw is there a way to make a silencer i heard there was??? well gona go for a ride

Toyotaxtreamteam

Feb 26, 2006
Mass
ok heres the result the car picks up better and seems like it has a bit more guts and much louder which i like, heres the con for some reason the exhaust that was put on the car when i bought it is some cheap 3Aracing makes it sound raspy, i am gona start looking for a decent muffler to get a better tone