mahle pistons/carrillo rods

lazydude005

Oct 31, 2007
san jose
hey does anyone know where I could buy a pair of these in new condition? I've checked every site I know that makes parts for the supra and searched google and old posts here at SM and havnt been able to turn up anything. I am guessing they havn't been in production for a while but I am hoping it would still be possible to source them from somewhere.

gofastgeorge

Banned
Jan 24, 2008
Texas
Carrillo will make you anything you want,
even if they are out of production.

One of the Japanese firms (I think HKS)
was having their pistons made by Mahle.

I have a big bore set of forged 7M pistons, that came out of Japan,
that were made in Germany, so they are probably Mahle.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
lazydude005;1122408 said:
hey does anyone know where I could buy a pair of these in new condition? I've checked every site I know that makes parts for the supra and searched google and old posts here at SM and havnt been able to turn up anything. I am guessing they havn't been in production for a while but I am hoping it would still be possible to source them from somewhere.

For mahle pistons... most likely your gonna have to buy internationally purchase here in australia.

Click below
http://www.japanesegarage.com/46301/95221.html?*session*id*key*=*session*id*val*

also I think this dude used Mahle piston in his 7m also from australia.

Click below
http://autospeed.com/cms/A_110590/article.html

Note* when reading the artical I don't know if its a typo Error but wtf is a Ct28 turbo.. as far as im aware there was only a ct26. well anyways.. there go..

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
I live about 7 miles way from Mahle. They're factory is still designing new pistons and everything and I am sure if you contact them they will have Supra parts available, or they have sent them to distributors, they're located in Muskegon Michigan, if you need help with anything just let me know.