maft pro general questions

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
Hey guys I can't seem to find exactly how I increase fuel and boost after putting new injectors in? What sections would I change?

suprasick

Hey look...a Supra!
Mar 17, 2006
Milton, Washington
You would actually want to decrease the amount of fuel the ecu can see (if you installed bigger than stock injectors). Once you do that you can increase boost (slowly). What are your mods?

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
suprasick;2029790 said:
You would actually want to decrease the amount of fuel the ecu can see (if you installed bigger than stock injectors). Once you do that you can increase boost (slowly). What are your mods?
Ct26 turbo drift motion 57mm, 2jz swap with 7m electronics. Still running the old 440 injectors from the 7m. Maft pro to tune it. Running about 12 lbs of boost. How would I adjust the injectors if I was going to say 550's or larger ones? I was told possibly the main scale although I'm unsure
http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...s-in-the-making-2JZ-GE-T-START-UP-VID-POST-34
My car before I bought it

Bmettie

Apr 27, 2010
Florida
Mainscale is what your looking for. That's for gross adjustment across the board, then you'll have to tune with user tunes from there.

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
Bmettie;2030083 said:
Mainscale is what your looking for. That's for gross adjustment across the board, then you'll have to tune with user tunes from there.
User tunes? Like from other individuals? Or a program?

And as far at main scale so let's say I installed 1000cc injectors, how would it be adjusted? Like a specific number. I'm really lost on that portion. I'm stuck with 440s currently and theyre awful.

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
Bmettie;2030368 said:
I'm with this guy, If you're tuning a MAF pro learn to tune it. You'll have a lot more respect from members if you answer a few of your own questions rather than asking everyone else to do it for you. Setting a Mainscale seems fairly basic and shouldn't be your major holdup.

tromspert

Oct 19, 2014
PA
atmperformance;2030374 said:
I'm with this guy, If you're tuning a MAF pro learn to tune it. You'll have a lot more respect from members if you answer a few of your own questions rather than asking everyone else to do it for you. Setting a Mainscale seems fairly basic and shouldn't be your major holdup.

Somehow I hadn't found that guide yet. That helped tremendously