Made a new shifter

Tireburner

Boosted7M
Apr 5, 2005
CAnada
Im working on a new shifter for the mk3 and so far all i can say is damn this thing is sweet. I was just wondering how many people would be interested in a new shifter that is the best possible shifter for the mk3? I know I do not have pics yet but i will this week. I would also like to know what the supra community would like to pay for one? This is going to put everything else to shame. Just wanted to get some input from all Thanks. Its fully adjustable .:naughty:

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
Well nashman is saying his is the best, its also fully adjustable. so ur going to have to have some kind of show off to prove whos is the best. for reference i believe his sell for 120?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
You would have to beat Nashmans!

His apparently is very nice! Ive got a sogi mod that i like, but i wouldn't mind paying 100 bucks for a better one......

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yae mean are being made i got my frist test plate done i got about 8 of them right now

but i need my mtoro all swap in to cheak the cleances when shifting

cause you cna kill a trans but nto gettig it right and kill ing your scrose and such

Kyle87T

Banned
Aug 4, 2005
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
NashMan said:
yae mean are being made i got my frist test plate done i got about 8 of them right now

but i need my mtoro all swap in to cheak the cleances when shifting

cause you cna kill a trans but nto gettig it right and kill ing your scrose and such

I had a hard time understanding that :D. Maybe an edit could fix that? Please.

stratoayu

May 13, 2005
surrey
basicallly

"you mean are being made. i have about 8 done. just waiting for my motor swap to finish up so i can test it and make sure that it hits all the gears perfectly so it doesnt damage a trans or your synchros :)"

Tireburner

Boosted7M
Apr 5, 2005
CAnada
will post up some pics tomorrow night but as of now this thing kicks ass its got stops built in so u cant over extend shifts.

Tireburner

Boosted7M
Apr 5, 2005
CAnada
hey i will post some pics but I dont think i can compete with nashmans price but u can let me know what yah think. Hey If his works I support him all the way. The more guys making stuff for the supra the better.