ma supra got destroyed

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
I was driving my car going to the bank just cruising down the road.. and then all of a sudden i'm making a left turn and then boom, i get hit. I had a green left arrow and now the cop is telling me that there were no witnesses and that the girl said that she had a green light. He isn't giving anyone a ticket because of no witnesses. I did have a passenger in my car . Would he be a good enough witness?

What do you guys think i should do?
I already called the insurance company and i'm going to get a lawyer this tuesday. I will post some pics up soon on my cars destruction.

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Ouch! Are you 100% sure it was a green arrow? I lost my car because i made that mistake in my mr2:-/. I saw green and turned left, and unfortunately there was one single car coming

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
yeah it was a green arrow but since there is no witness and the funny thing is that she never even try to stop or even attemp to hit the brakes

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
ive witnessed that a few times myself. Light for the turn only lanes turns green and somebody in the strait lane goes. Nasty mess at 5 am.

if she is agreeing the is no need for a lawyer. If she argues you'll end up with a 30/70 settlement or something like that

7mgte1988

7M-Runner
Sep 22, 2008
Orlando
lam sorry but thats an ass woo pin for that lady if the cop didn't give no tickets he sure would have arrested me for battery and assault..:icon_evil It must have been an love tap?? does she have insurance??

mattman

Oct 8, 2007
Michigan
dude that sucks. Yeah i had that before. I just got my car and really didnt know how to drive a stick that good but i took my friend for a ride anyway. well i got the a intersetion and got the green arrow so i started to go. FAIL stalled. but good thing cuz so big red truck just blew the red cuz he thought it would turn green. if i didnt stall im sure my friend would be hurt. I always look both ways now even if im sure its green for me

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
i've seen this happen before, 2 cars behind me got hit, it was a friend of a friend. i saw the green arrow, but unfortunately the oncoming car DID have a green light as well :aigo:
i believe the outcome was 50/50.

ma70t

7mgte-s
Jun 7, 2005
va
well she ran a red light but the only person that can say that is my passenger but there was 3 witness but none of them saw the light they only said that they heard the accident so im going to get a laywer and see where it goes