MA RI supras

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
i did post it for sale but i wasnt really trying to sell it,if that makes any sense,this dam car has grown on me,its like my liver i cant live without it!lol

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

hg is still blown,wich sucks ass,save up and fix it again!!

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i agree with that. cause now i am trying figure stop it from smoking. hopefully gonna rerun the oil feed and drain to the turbo today. thats if i can i can get it all apart today. anybody got any advice for removing the oil pressure sender

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
koreyd;1544059 said:
i agree with that. cause now i am trying figure stop it from smoking. hopefully gonna rerun the oil feed and drain to the turbo today. thats if i can i can get it all apart today. anybody got any advice for removing the oil pressure sender

Channel locks if you don't plan on reusing it. A strap wrench will be sending unit friendly but I'm guessing you dont have one of those in your tool box.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
Korey if you ruin yours takin it out i have an extra for ya.

oh and side note, may car will be done in a couple weeks so ya'll need to get on your shit cuz we're gonna have a halfway decent MKIII meet this summer!

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
i didn't have to take it out just pulled one of the little bolts out of the block and fed it from there.
i am going to try some thicker dino oil and see if she still smokes.
i think i might have gas washed my na block when i put the 400cc injectors in the na. just glad i didn't fry the injectors.
anyone got an idea how to save a gas washed motor. just looking to make it last until i can get my turbo bloack and head rebuilt.

koreyd

Jan 25, 2009
fall river mass
anyone here drive a red 87 88. saw it up at colt state park last weekend. just gotta say nice car. and the celica that was there too.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
I've seen 3 different supras in the last 4 days all mkiii and 2 89+.
Mine will be done tomorrow so keep an eye out.

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
anything new with any one here from MA? im almost done with my body work, gonna have it primer soon, i have a lot of dents, and barely no rust on the car.

also any one from here driving a black MK4 on 146 heading to worcester, may be coming from sutton or R.I? plates where on the back window.