MA RI supras

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
supraman666;1313170 said:
if your not willing to work on your own car you should just get rid of it

its not that im not willing,its the fact that i dont HAVE anywhere to work on it and i dont have tools,also my wife is ready to put her foot in my ass because of the supi,ive spent thousands triying to have it run right and im back to square one again,so please dont make me sound like i dont appreciate MY CAR

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
supisarethebest;1313198 said:
i would highly appreciate that,do u do youre own work?

yea, rebuilt an entire 7m, fixed another bhg, i've pulled and installed the 7m about 5 times now, i know my way around em pretty good. the problem is usually right in front of you, its just takes experience to know where to look. i'll try to help you out.
does the car drive?

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
it does drive but from what i can see its burning coolant pretty fast cause theres a butt-load of white smoke coming out of the exhaust,so i just don't want to destroy the block or anything else,i've already been through that expensive process

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
im goin outside right now to take a pic of my pcv hoses, make sure your dumbass mechanic didnt route your coolant into your intake.....

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
p1313236_1.jpg

p1313236_2.jpg

p1313236_3.jpg

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
is it true that you can use the oem hg but under the right torque,i think its 75-80lbs or something if youre not going over 13.5lbs of boost?correct me if i'm wrong

supraman666

Mar 20, 2009
PAWTUCKET RI
supisarethebest;1313196 said:
its not that im not willing,its the fact that i dont HAVE anywhere to work on it and i dont have tools,also my wife is ready to put her foot in my ass because of the supi,ive spent thousands triying to have it run right and im back to square one again,so please dont make me sound like i dont appreciate MY CAR

its just the impression that i got sorry i offended you but you asked about somthing i gave a suggestion and you come back with "i need someone that knows supras,does anyone know of such person" like i dont know anything and you want someone else to fix it.

how long after they fix did it start acting up the head bolts loosen up after a few heat cycles thats why i suggested it and its easy to do a retorque. just take off valve covers and its all right there. if it started right after they fixed see if they check for cracked head or block.

again sorry if i offended you but thats just how i read it

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
supraman666;1313250 said:
its just the impression that i got sorry i offended you but you asked about somthing i gave a suggestion and you come back with "i need someone that knows supras,does anyone know of such person" like i dont know anything and you want someone else to fix it.

how long after they fix did it start acting up the head bolts loosen up after a few heat cycles thats why i suggested it and its easy to do a retorque. just take off valve covers and its all right there. if it started right after they fixed see if they check for cracked head or block.

again sorry if i offended you but thats just how i read it

im also sorry for being rude its just a very tuchy subject for me bro,i have spent soo much money so i can enjoy the car but i just have'nt found a mechanic that does'nt have they're head in they're ass

Last edited:

supisarethebest

bhg all day!!!!
Feb 19, 2009
rhode island
supisarethebest;1313270 said:
im also sorry for being rude its just a very tuchy subject for me bro,i have spent soo much money so i can enjoy the car but i just have'nt found a mechanic that does'nt have they're head in they're ass

i wasnt trying to say that you didnt know supras my-bad,i should have been more specific,what i meant was if any one knew any shops that know supra....my bad

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
im done tryin, only 2 people showed up to the last one....

i'll be at New England Dragway june 12th if peeps wanna meet up there.