LS2 coils - spark plug wires?

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
Hi!

Does anyone know where to get spark plug wires for my 7mgte with ls2 coils??

I do not know what to look for :s Anyone who knows where to buy something like this, or how to make the wires with the right "connectors"?

Thanks..

speedfreak

SCruzer
May 16, 2006
santa cruz, ca.
i had the same problem tried msd superconductors (expensive) and didnt fit all that good u could try the mallory wires i never did cause there not recommended for my standalone. but i ended up using some for racing 9mm they were cheap and fit the plugs and coils nicely better than stock or msd.

SideWinderGX

Aug 8, 2007
Syracuse, New York, United States
speedfreak;1854700 said:
i had the same problem tried msd superconductors (expensive) and didnt fit all that good u could try the mallory wires i never did cause there not recommended for my standalone. but i ended up using some for racing 9mm they were cheap and fit the plugs and coils nicely better than stock or msd.

I bought some MSD wires maybe 3 or 4 years ago and they ended up falling apart in less than 2 years...the spark plug side of the wires got brittle and shattered whether due to heat or a bit of oil that ended up in the galley. Went back to OEM and they are STILL fine even after enduring the oil leak up until last year when I fixed it.

Point being I'm a little shy to use MSD stuff again.

SupraMKIII-NO

Jan 11, 2010
Norway
IJ: could you please tell me the part number for what you used, and where to get the correct items to make me some wires?

Thanks..