Lower Mid valley chowder run (eugene)

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
Sat June 14th

Weekend Weather for Florence

Weekend weather for Eugene

Meet at the Walmart parking lot 10:30 AM head to Florance Noonish turn right at Florance and head north to Newport or Lincoln City to someplace TBD for food. Then choose the activity of your choice to round out the night.

Since Moes seems to have gone to the dogs I will take suggestions of somewhere else to gather.
Currently thinking that we will meet at the Rogue brew pub

There is also a comedy competition at Chinook winds that afternoon. I was also thinking have a b0onfire on the beach if folks want to stay till after it gets dark. I know some folks will be making a long trip or Circle just some options Im tossing out there.

Directions from Portland OR to the Eugene Walmart on W 11th.

Map and Directions to walmart Eugene West 11th

Last edited:

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
as Posted on that other forum :)

June 14th looks good to me the sun is more likely than not to be out that day. and as far as I know no major events going that weekend not that I am up on all such things.

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
savannahashlee;1017136 said:
They have a resteraunt side for the "Wee Little Ones" LOL :sarcasm: You just have to go to the main brewery in South Beach...

Gonna have to make a mid valley beer run in the fall for my birhtday:love:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I like the idea, but dont see a date listed for the event. I probably wont have a Supra to drive however :( Someone buy my jeep so I can get a mk2! :)

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I dont really have anything to add except it looks like I am going to have my mk2 by then.

Maybe you could start a list to show who is coming and and who is thinking about it.?