Looking for lower ic pipe kit...cooleeze out of business correct?

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
I'm in dire need of a replacement for the lower ic hoses. I'd prefer a cooleeze type kit but I'd settle for new rubber hoses. Anybody know where I can get either of these.

My car is running rougher than a sandpaper condom fyi.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
it's still cheaper than replacing the parts from the dealer at nearly $100 for each section (lower hose is two sections)

spinningheadboy

Ich bin gegan alles
Apr 1, 2005
idaho
I have the speed source lower pipe. It fits perfect and was cheaper than the stock replacement. I've had it on for two years now with zero issues.

cwd

themadhatter

Jul 5, 2006
Vegas
spinningheadboy;1106241 said:
I have the speed source lower pipe. It fits perfect and was cheaper than the stock replacement. I've had it on for two years now with zero issues.

cwd

I have had my speedsource lower pipe for a year now and i have had zero issues with it

jtran8

Supramania Contributor
Mar 29, 2007
wichita kansas
If you only replace lower intercooler hard pipe , you still have stock upper intercooler pipes and hoses which is just a waste . If i was you i would buy ebay 2.25" intercooler hard pipe kit for $125. which include straights + 45 bends + 90 bends pipes + 45,90,straight couplers and t-bolt clamps . that's all you need to complete replace your intercooler hard pipes ; 2.25" intercooler pipes are good for stock and 57trim ct26 also work great with stock intercooler or after market . CT26 compressor outlet dia. is 2.25" and 3000 pipe also 2.25" . with complete intercooler hard pipe , you'll notice big different in turbo response .

mkiii222

Mar 31, 2005
Troy, MI
Another extremely satisfied SpeedSource customer. If I had to do it again, I'd still buy the SS one.

Sure it doesn't come with the upper, but the upper pipes aren't normally in bad shape.

BTW: wasn't SS working on the upper kit???

ethan12510

Sep 14, 2007
Queensbury
Is Cooleeze out of Business? I orderd A full hardpipe kit on 7/16/08; he said it was in stock (I have not seen the kit yet though). I also have the SpeedSource pipe and it works great.

InFrnt0fU

Lurking Supra Socialite
I'll hold out and wait for speedsource's kit. I actually put some t-bolt clamps on the 3000/tb and got a lot of improvement in running condition. I think I'm just going to replace everything with t-bolt clamps and silicone couplers where possible.

ethan12510

Sep 14, 2007
Queensbury
Just talked to Greg at Cooleeze, he said that Cooleeze is still in Buissness. He said he has another job now, which is the cause for the slow responses.