Looking for a quality Supra mechanic in Houston

rolman

Apr 13, 2005
Hi,
I am looking for a experienced Supra mechanic living in Houston or surrounding area. I have a pristine 92 turbo supra I need to have several things done on (engine repairs, Lexus/5500 injector upgrade). I don't care if you don't know how to work on a doorknob, but if you really know your stuff and have the tools and experience tuning and repairing 86-92 turbo Supras let me know. TIA

P.S. I wont take my car to Toyota dealership!

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
I shall leave you a redirect in the from the General Discussions forum but move this to the Southern Region;)

fstoy

Soon to be Evil Twin
Mar 30, 2005
Texas
I can list you a few guys, you can get with in Houston. I am sure they would be more than willing to help you out.

rolman

Apr 13, 2005
Thanks fstoy, I am looking forward to your list of contacts for mechanics. In the past i have had horrible luck with a couple i used. I am real picky when it comes to who works on this car. Last mechanic was a nightmare. Hopfully i can find a good concientious one that i can use 100% of the time.

SupraMkiii24

90T in the works
Apr 1, 2005
Houston, Tx.
Hey bud, I got your email, like I said in my email back, I just moved and don't have Internet in the new place so just call the cell phone # I sent in the Email, Ill also send the cell # via PM. I loove forward to hearing from you.