Look what I got!

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
My fiance and I, being the odd people that we are, are having a medieval wedding in October. Part of my attire arrived a couple days ago at my house, a long sword made by Daniel Watson over at angelsword.com. The specifics for the sword are...

Weight: 4lbs 14oz
Point of Balance: 1 inch off hilt
Blade Length: 31 5/16 inches
Length Over All: 43 inches

The sword is beautifully crafted and really a work of art. Because the point of balance is in so close it feels much lighter than it really is.

The sword is special to us as it represents my position that I am taking in the family of protector and provider. The swords made by Angel Sword are all one of a kind. They are not production blades, they are real high hardness, but also very tough, blades.

Below are some videos of me doing some light cutting and a couple pics of the sword. Needless to say, I am very happy. :icon_bigg

Cutting Video

Cutting Video 2

Attachments

• bk134-1100a.jpg
    bk134-1100a.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Me with sword.JPG
    Me with sword.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 32

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
D34DC311 said:
Aww thats nice, to bad the guy who you would be killing wouldnt stand there that long.

That's why I'm practicing. :naughty: The videos are from my first attempt at cutting each target respectively. I can cut through the bottle pretty quick now. That second target is a bag that used to hold 50lbs of oats (it's pretty think) that is doubled over and rolled around a bamboo core and soaked in water to make it more dense. Basically, if the cut isn't smooth and the angle of the blade changes mid stroke you won't cut through. My friend didn't keep the cut clean and just tossed the target across the yard when the blade bound up inside of it.

p311068_1.jpg

blurry close up

p311068_2.jpg

92turbo4life are you talking about cutting the bride in half, or wanting to see a picture of her?

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
o ill take a pic lol
but what i was saying is!
d3 goes they wouldnt stand there to be killed..
im like the bride better run..
lol

Furball

Yes, I play Halo
Apr 2, 2005
Merced, CA
Ckanderson said:
uhhhhhh... are you one of the guys who played dungeons and dragons with your friends on the weekends?

No, but this guy is. No, I just like medieval/fantasy type stuff. Plus, if you ever get to cut something with a real sword (well made, well balanced) you will understand.