look what i found

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
i just got back last night from sac with my new baby. its a black 89 supra turbo targa top. just like my smashed car. the only difference is this one has a blown motor with a good body and mine has good motor with shitty body. another crazy thing is that the interior is brown just like my old car, so i can swap my mint condition interior over. i can't believe i found a car that is practically exaclty what i was looking for. i don't even have to change my user name. :) anyway here are a couple pics i took.

p1031056_1.jpg

p1031056_2.jpg

p1031056_3.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
damn....beautiful find!

I saw a nice two-tone brown and tan supra the other day...it was prime. i'm hoping i might have some time to go check it out/inquire about it.

but yeah, get the swap going! so cool how you found such a similar car.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
i paid $1700 for it. i know it sounds high, but you wouldn't believe the amount of new/newer parts like a rebuilt tranny and turbo just to name a few. i just got done pulling the motor today and after inspecting it i think i struck gold. it looks like the motor just has a bhg. piece of cake to fix. also it gets better. after inspect the motor even more now that it's out of the car i think it looks like it has been recently rebuilt. it has new core plug, gaskest all around, and it is very clean. i can't say for sure yet, but its looking good. compression feels real good when hand cranking the motor. i'm going to pull the head tomarrow.