Look what came this weekend! 56k death!

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I love ebay, bid on two of the same items hoping to just get one and end up with both!! Now I have three 89+ front bumpers; one brand new one, one original that came on the car (with 2" reciever hitch hole), one used one off of ebay.

Brand new Factory Toyota Bumper skin
p439730_1.jpg

p439730_2.jpg

Used front bumper in great shape (now For Sale)
p439730_3.jpg

Other stuff that came not to long ago:

Raceon Turbo A Duct
p439730_4.jpg

Brand new Turbo A badges
p439730_5.jpg

Titan cam gears
p439730_6.jpg

Enjoy.

Edit: more on page 3

Last edited:

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Thanks guys, this project seems to just soak up cash, I'm not sure why!

The new skin with shipping was $280, came in a "Genuine Toyota Parts" box.

Last edited:

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
Thanks Rich,
I'd toss some rep points your way but the powers that be have made that shit go away. I'm still considering the CF driveshaft, but life has tightened the purse strings alittle, probably after the holidays, along with some other stuff. I'll start a build thread soon!

I bought the cam gears off of suprarich, and had them in my hands in about a week. Great transaction and incredible prices, awsome guy to be hooking the MK3 community up! Keep him in business!

Matt

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
Gilsdorf said:
Thanks Rich,
I'd toss some rep points your way but the powers that be have made that shit go away. I'm still considering the CF driveshaft, but life has tightened the purse strings alittle, probably after the holidays, along with some other stuff. I'll start a build thread soon!

I bought the cam gears off of suprarich, and had them in my hands in about a week. Great transaction and incredible prices, awsome guy to be hooking the MK3 community up! Keep him in business!

Matt

Thanks a lot for the kind words, let me know when you readyfor that carbon fiber driveshaft, it should only take me about 10 to 14 days to get one.

Gilsdorf

Street Dragon
Jun 18, 2005
Reno, NV
I don't think the dealership's have any left, I think Jeff L. checked and there was only one or two nation wide.

Also just picked up a brand new Toyota fender (also discontinued) and some genuine Turbo A door decals.