Lol @ peta

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
what about all those living plants people kill for food and sport? like when you cut the grass? or buy salad? just cause they dont have a central nervous system, its not torture?!?!?!

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
Lol at the Principal, "obviously this is nothing we take seriously."

bruce-shark.jpg

Fish are friends, not food!

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
If I were ever harassed on such a level by any group I would be more than tempted to use their lovely "tactics" right back on them. That video SC posted just filled me with pure disgust.

Sea kittens... I will think of this the next time I am scarfing down some fish :biglaugh:

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Mankind for Ethical Animal Treatment (MEAT) threatens to boycott Fishy Joe's for harvesting Popplers for food.

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I'm all about treating animals decently and not torturing them and everything...

But, uh.... they're still my fucking food.

For PETA to compare the animals-as-food industry to the Holocaust is disgusting.

On the flip side, anyone who outright whines about not being able to kill their own food if it came down to it? They need to croak out, too. :p

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
PETA?

I've been an active member for almost two decades. People Eating Tasty Animals... I practice two to three times a day, and with veriety. Sometimes beef, sometimes pork, sometimes chicken... ya know!

Seriously though, wtf? People gotta eat, we're not herbavores. We've been killin' animals and eatin' em for thousands of years. The only difference now is that we have propane and other explosive things to help cook it faster.