lol, I just bought another supra... what was I thinking?

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
So here it is.
it's a 90'
145k on the odometer.
1 owner car,
garadged all of it's life and it shows.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

it does have some dents and dings in a few spots, but for a 19 year old car it looks great.
p1271288_1.jpg

I'll post some more pics later.

if you look closely you can see my other supra up on jackstands in the reflection.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
Nice! I will probably be saying the same remark when I purchase my third MK3 in the future. I won't lie, I love tan interiors. Targa, 5-speed, Turbo, TEMS, Leather, oem CD deck...fully loaded.:thumbup:

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Very great find , I love the tan interior , I want to convert my blue to tan , But Tan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard to get in great shape like yours

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Nice car man. Hard to find them that clean these days.

At one point I owned 5 MKIII's at the same time... It's a disease. You'll never get it out of your blood. ;)

4U2QUIK

1UZFE SWAP DUDE!!!
Racer-X;1271293 said:
WOW!! I love beige interior! And the whole car is awesome.

How much did you pay for it, if I may ask?
I've only seen one other supra with this ccolor interior, so when I saw it for the second time it definately got my attention.

ms07s;1271300 said:
Nice! I will probably be saying the same remark when I purchase my third MK3 in the future. I won't lie, I love tan interiors. Targa, 5-speed, Turbo, TEMS, Leather, oem CD deck...fully loaded.:thumbup:
ohhhhh yeah...

ask92;1271382 said:
Love the color...what are your plans?
I plan on doing nothing but driving this one to and from work. My other supra can now become trackworthy. :) Which will be a good excuse for me to make some custom machined parts for these cars.

Supracentral;1271422 said:
Nice car man. Hard to find them that clean these days.

At one point I owned 5 MKIII's at the same time... It's a disease. You'll never get it out of your blood. ;)
Thank you! I was amazed when I finally went and looked at the car. It's been sitting on the lot for about 6 months now, and for $3500 it's amazing it was still there.

ERA;1271423 said:
::w00t::
Bought mine off an original owner that garaged it it's whole life too.
Nice find.

on top of being garadged it's whole life, it's been serviced by toyota of sanfrancisco since day one, and they have all of the service records for it.
They did everything including the oil changes!