Loki's Partial Build (Kurt's gay)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
B&M Super Cooler is here, along with all my gaskets. Should have the motor in this weekend, if not I'll at least have all the oil cooler stuff mounted.

Just need my IC pipes to show up.

My coin holders never have money in them, well I think there is a penny in one of them.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Loki;1062708 said:
B&M Super Cooler is here, along with all my gaskets. Should have the motor in this weekend, if not I'll at least have all the oil cooler stuff mounted.

Just need my IC pipes to show up.

My coin holders never have money in them, well I think there is a penny in one of them.
Always wondered why coin holders for a Mk3 it's not like we have any money left after building one of these things ;)

2 holders = baller :D

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IJ.;1062750 said:
Always wondered why coin holders for a Mk3 it's not like we have any money left after building one of these things ;)

2 holders = baller :D

Haha, that's a good point. I know that's why mine are always empty :biglaugh:

HommerSimpson;1062731 said:
you need to dumpsterdive some carpet stores... you need a floor for tent... :}

Hope it all goes smooooooooottttthhhlyyyyyy

Carpet would suck for flooring in my tent, if anything I'd go get a bunch of plywood but I'm going to be building a garage beside the house infront of the tent soon, hopefully :(

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I had a gear knob way back that went from car to car I'd turned a recess in the top and glued a $1 coin in there, the standing joke was
"it's the last one I had left after building this thing" ;)

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Poodles;1063217 said:
The coin holders suck anyway, the coins rattle and make tons of noise.

My change got stuck...now there is a single penny lodged some how in the holder.:biglaugh:

I like your tent garage loki! SM camping trip anyone?:biglaugh:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
JustAnotherVictim;1063403 said:

p1063649_1.gif

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Got more figured out with how I'm running my oil cooler lines and other stuff, just need to get some more lines to finish that off.

Pulled some more off the silver car, all I need to do is unbolt the mounts and the motors ready to get swapped over.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Ordered some aluminum weld on bungs, my stupid intercooler didn't come with anyway to mount it :shake: those should be here later on this week, my IC pipes will be here any day now and the motor will be going in tomorrow.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
IC pipes were waiting for me when I got home from work.

p1066290_1.jpg

I think I'm going to have to pick up a 180* bend from work so I can get them to run how I want, oh well no big deal.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Motor is out of the silver car, and all I need to do is pull the pan drill out the hole for the oil return and drop it into the blue car. Too bad I've lost all motivation to do anything, maybe later on once it cools off a bit, I'm not used to it being warm out :\