Lo-Tek gauge pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
There only $55 shipped for there double I bought one already but might want triple now. Do you know how much cheaper? Because for mustangs there pods are only $30.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
dubsupra209;1922122 said:
There only $55 shipped for there double I bought one already but might want triple now. Do you know how much cheaper? Because for mustangs there pods are only $30.

Prices from vendor are on page 2 of this thread. You must have gotten one unpainted because mine was 61 and some change shipped and painted. Also $30 for a mustang pod..... It's a mustang....everyone has one that is why they are so cheap.

Mynes_3

Sep 8, 2009
cencal
are they re making em or just selling the old ones at a group discount?

im interested if the are remaking em because i dont like the way they sit. instead of facing u, they face straight towards back...

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
MarkIII4Me;1922057 said:
I had to take a heat gun to my 2 gauge pillar due to improper fitment between the dash and windshield. Fitment was way off.
Same here, mine left a huge gap at the top, I had to take a dremel and shave the entire edge almost a 1/4".
-AM3

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Mynes_3;1922155 said:
are they re making em or just selling the old ones at a group discount?

im interested if the are remaking em because i dont like the way they sit. instead of facing u, they face straight towards back...

They are completely out of stock right now on the doubles. Which is why there is a 2 week turn around after the order is placed. Dennis over there said they are waiting on materials to make more.

This is the double
http://www.gaugepods.com/mkIII_dbl.jpg

This is the triple
http://www.gaugepods.com/mkIII.jpg

I hope the links work.

Dan_Gyoba

Turbo Swapper
Aug 9, 2007
Alberta
www.gyoba.com
I was satisfied with the fit of my double pod. I'm debating on transferring the one that I have or getting another. Probably going to just get another, if there's a group buy.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
supraguy@aol;1922221 said:
So, are you going to place a thread in the group buy section?

Why didn't I think about that?

read post #2 and the first sentence in post 6 I think it was, I said I had already done this. I am waiting for it to be approved.

Last edited:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Gee, you're absolutely right. You did say that.
Sadly, i had misread what you wrote, and thought it was already in the groupbuy section.

...but it's not...

......hence, my sadness....When i get sad, my Alzheimer's acts up...

Say- is this gonna be in the group buy section?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
supraguy@aol;1922317 said:
Gee, you're absolutely right. You did say that.
Sadly, i had misread what you wrote, and thought it was already in the groupbuy section.

...but it's not...

......hence, my sadness....When i get sad, my Alzheimer's acts up...

Say- is this gonna be in the group buy section?

LOL dick

No I have already filled out the app for it and we are just awaiting the approval from the mods. Once that is done we can start the ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.