Little bit of video war's of my friends foxbody and my supra

leftynridge

Aug 30, 2009
dayton, ohio
Just wanted to worn everyone to play at your own risk. There is profanity in these videos but there not intended to offend anyone. Just a little humor.

My friend managed to find a site where you can make these video's. He fired first.

[video=youtube;EjbBVupe7Jc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjbBVupe7Jc[/video]

Then I fired back!

[video]http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/8271143/[/video]

Feel free to comment:

Last edited:

leftynridge

Aug 30, 2009
dayton, ohio
Yeah that was the name that I used when I fought in the Toughman. My friend had t-shirts made with that on it and everyone in the crowd that was supporting me had these on. He still calls that to this day. lol

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
It could have been funny if the computer voice didn't fuck up every other word. edit-His video.

Do you go to the K-Mart Friday meets by the Greene?

Last edited:

leftynridge

Aug 30, 2009
dayton, ohio
I did during the summer. Didn't know that they still have have them in the winter. I brought my supra there once this past summer but it is currently getting a total makeover.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
leftynridge;1662136 said:
I did during the summer. Didn't know that they still have have them in the winter. I brought my supra there once this past summer but it is currently getting a total makeover.

I was referring to the summer. They don't do it in the winter.

I ask because I swear I saw your car pull up one day just as I was leaving.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Ya the words were too close together. 800hp to beat a 500hp mustang please.

Have you not seen the 2jz no shit?

leftynridge

Aug 30, 2009
dayton, ohio
First off is mustang dynoed at 340 on a mustang dyno. He is still on stock internals so 500hp is out of the question. He has a vortech supercharger on it right now and by spring will have and s cam ( I believe that's what it is or maybe f cam) and a set of aluminum trick flow heads. I think that he might have lakewood shocks, built c4, and 3000 stall. Even with that I doubt he will make it to 500hp. Plus by the summer my car should be on the the road. It has a built bottom end, built r154, billet 6265, AEM standalone, st sways, bp rear control arm, traction arm, toe arm, completely replaced all bushings with ploy bushings, inner out tie rods, and new lower ball joints. I don't thank I will have a problem making it to 550hp. This has been kind of a joke but if he really wants to get serious I have no problem spending the extra money to whip his ass.

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
foxbody's are no joke i know trust me..there light as hell and got a shit load of torque...and with very little money you can get into mid 350's with them...