Lexus ijectors

dylansword

Aug 10, 2011
boise id
So ive heard that lexus v8 injectors are 550cc and can be used as an upgrade for the 7m. My question is, is this true? and if they do fit, what model lexus do the injectors come from?

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
No. Just, no.

What you've heard, is wrong. The Lexus LS400 (1UZ-FE) injectors are SMALLER than the 7M-GTE ones. The AFM however, is exactly 25% larger than the one fitted to the 7M-GTE. Stock Injectors on a 7M-GTE are 440cc. If you fit the Lexus AFM, you require the same percentage increase in fuel flow rate, so you'll need 550cc Injectors.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
There is a sticky about venom injectors. There horrible.

If you cheap out on parts its going to bite you in the ass.

Precision 55lb injectors are like 370$ new and there quality but then you need to mod the fuel rail for them to fit. Can also get precision 580cc injectors but there a little over 420$

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
If you're on a tight budget, as most MKIII owners appear to be, then I would go for the Turbo II (RX7) injectors. They are semi-hard to find a set of six (6), but it can done. Just have them cleaned and flow tested. They are 550 cc.

OfnaRcR4

Shea!
Oct 2, 2006
kettering ohio
Just need clips and new o-rings and such but that goes with any injector. I got a set for I think 270 shipped. Search for injectors on the forums and there are people that seem to like them over RC's in some cases.