lexus afm

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
I have to chime in on this one. :blah: I have a .57 trim CT, Lex afm, stock 440's and a Aeromotive vfpr. I rolled 304whp, 291tq, on 14.5lbs. of boost (92 octane with a couple of gallons of 100LL) My a/f started off up around 14/1, but then quickly dropped down to 11.34/1 all the way across the pull to 6250rpm. Still rich... still on the stock injectors! Mind you, we did crank up the fuel pressure to about 45-50 lbs, but apparently the stock injectors can handle it. I always keep about 6 qts. of oil in my car (20W50 Amsoil) and never try to boost too high, so I believe I'm fairly safe. As for the reliability of the 7M powered MKIII Supra, I would say that if treated properly, it is one of the most reliable performance cars on the road! I'm very fond of my Sup though, and wouldn't want her to overhear me bad mouthin' her. LoL :biglaugh:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
i never said it cant be done. i mean, look at JBLmk3. he put down over 400rwhp on the 440's. the key thing is tuning. most guys here (no offense to anyone) dont know how to tune yet. many wouldnt know to bump the fuel pressure.

alot of people want to slap this stuff on and go, and i believe that many would boost too high for the stock uncleaned 440's and kill their motors. as i previously stated- 550's = insurance.

-shaeff