Lexus 550 mod

Joe123

Aug 8, 2015
New York
Hey guys I've been looking around for an answer but haven't been able to find one on this. My 7m is a DD and I bought a lipp replic afm, 550s and afpr kit. My safc should be coming around next week and so should my tt Denso fuel pump. I was wondering if it would be okay to install the afm and 550s without the fuel pump and still drive her around without raising boost until I get the fuel pump and safc next week. Would this be okay? If you guys see this post id really appreciate an answer asap, I'm off today and waiting to start installing if this isn't an issue

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
If you need a fuel pump then you need a fuel pump. Using the new meter housing and 550s does not need additional tuning. Aside from the best pump gas you can get, which you should be doing anyway.

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Before I knew any better, my car had just the lexus afm and 550s for a year before I changed anything. I think you'll be fine. You'll get a lot of responses from people on here telling you to do everything like they did though, but really all that the Lexus AFM/injectors do is fool the computer at the same ratio. Do you have a wideband? That would be my only suggestion if you are planning on running that set up for a while as you accumulate parts. :)