lexus 2jzge to mkIII swap

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Use 7m n/a electronics.

Sc wiring is actually the easiest prolly for that swap. Can send the harness to dr tweak too if your not good with wiring.

TURBO TESLA

Apr 25, 2009
Orlando, Florida, United States
well i just installed the 440 89 turbo injectors witch thank god have the same plugs as the 87 so thats done all i need to do now is swap knock sensors how ever there are two plugs on the 2j head twards the front one i think is water temp and the other iam not sure about but theres a one wire and a two wire iam still not sure where the oil pres sensor is lol but tommaro iam going to pressure wash it and change the front and rear mains in it

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

i should have my mounts ordered tommaro so i can at least drop it in but now i ran into a nother snag i need a 87 or 88 turbo ecm to run the 89 coil packs and and cps witch i think the plugs on that are good but if not i can just hard wire them
if iam not mistaken

TURBO TESLA

Apr 25, 2009
Orlando, Florida, United States
if anybody has a 87 or 88 turbo ecm and harness we can work out a trade or cash i have 2jz ecms and a 89 turbo ecm if anybody wants to trade
i just realised i cant use my 87 n/a harness cuz it only has one knock sensor and the turbos had two from what i can gather but as far as the gauges and lights and stuf i think
they will still work