Let's see your setup

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
Backup camera installed. I used a very compact AOSILEY Camera with 170 Degree Wide Angle FOV. Ordered from Amazon and installed into the top of the center taillight recess for the license plate. The camera came with the required hole saw which was nice and I used a right angle drill adapter because space is tight. I had to remove the right and center taillights to get access for the install and wiring. Since I already tapped into the backup light circuit at the HU, I only needed to ground the camera.
61U5Z2zzUWL._SL1500_.jpg

I used the existing LHS grommet for the backup lights to route the camera cable inside the car by drilling an extra hole in the grommet.
DSCF3203s.JPG

The end result turned out great. You will not notice this camera unless you go looking for it.
DSCF3196s.JPG
DSCF3199s.JPG

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
I also installed a Nissan Murano Bose spare tire subwoofer. In order to make this fit, I had to invert the spare tire, which required a minor adjustment to the spare tire mounting flange in order for it to fit into the spare tire hub to allow the tire to lay flat. I also had to buy a 130 mm M8x1.25 retaining bolt as the stock bolt is too short now. The nice thing about this setup is it uses up exactly zero space. The bad thing is the sub is under the carpeted cover, so it gets muffled. Pioneer's AutoEQ did not seem to have any problem equalizing it though.
DSCF3204s.JPG

I replaced the Nissan connector with my own and wired the twin coil woofer in series to get 4 ohms to the Kenwood KAC-M3001 amp also bought at Amazon. I ran the supply to the dome circuit at the power antenna. Purists will scream that I need #4 direct to the battery, but this amp is not being driven that hard and 20A seems to be plenty on the factory 16 GA wiring. The amp is so small it fits right at the back screwed onto the wood cover. 17ft RCA line with a built-in wire for the remote on signal was installed earlier so I just had to hook it up.
DSCF3194s.JPG

DSCF3195S.JPG